Yes, but you have to get your foreign qualification accredited and possibly provide proof of German language knowledge.
1. Getting your foreign qualifications recognised in germany
Please apply for accreditation in time, as the accreditation certificate has to be included in your application portfolio.
- German applicants with a foreign bachelor’s degree certificate / diploma should inquire at the Admissions Office for details.
- Foreign applicants with a foreign bachelor’s degree certificate / diploma have to get their certificates accredited by the University of Constance (Studienkolleg Konstanz). The University checks to see whether your qualifications are comparable to German university entrance qualifications and calculates a grade according to the German grading system.
2. LANGUAGE SKILLS / GERMAN LANGUAGE TEST
Our courses are taught mainly in German. Foreign nationals with foreign certificates must therefore provide proof of having passed a German language test, at the latest when they enrol at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences. We accept the following certificates:
- DSH-Prüfung at level 2 or 3
- TestDaf Examination (The examination is considered passed with an average of 4.0)
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz
(German Language Certificate of the Education Ministers Conference)
- Language test telc C1 Hochschule