Take on Responsibility!
On the initiative of the Association of Friends of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences e.V., the Educational Foundation of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences was founded on 26th July, 2017.
The trust foundation encourages science, research, training and education as well as offering help for students.
In accordance with its objectives, the Educational Foundation works in the following areas of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences:
- financial support for structures and tasks, for example, individual endowed professorships or institutions,
- support for outstanding projects, for instance, in research or innovative teaching,
- awards of research grants to international guest researchers or students,
- honouring of special achievements in research, teaching or studying by university members by means of awards or prizes,
- fundraising of donations, endowments and new trust foundations and endowment funds.
Become a Member of the Educational Foundation!
Support education and research at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences by a donation, endowment, endowment fund or a bequest.
Educational Foundation Board
Chair of the Board
Honorary Senator Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. (FH) Dietmar Ness
Prof. Dr. Christian Maercker
City of Esslingen am Neckar
Finance Mayor Ingo Rust
City of Goeppingen
Mayor Guido Till
Member of the Board Dipl.-Betriebswirt Bernd Haussels